Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Wednesday!!!!

There aren't too many shows I'm addicted to..... HA! That's a total lie. I'm addicted to all shows but Wednesday nights are particular special because of ABC's lineup. We call it MOFY night in the B house. MOFY for Modern Family but it's so much more than that. 

It begins with The Middle which, I think, every family can relate to. I mean, come on, they're washing their dishes in the shower because the sink fell through the counter. Don't lie. We've all been there.

Then it's the Goldbergs. I may not have had a childhood in the 8o's but there were things that definitely poured over into mine. Like the outfits my mom dressed me in. I should definitely find a picture of my sister in her glasses from that era. I'll get back to you on that one.

Finally, it's Modern Family. That's just an hour full of laughs. A gay couple adopting an Asian girl? Fabulous! 

Also, what's up with the "stink bugs" this year? They're all over our house and I think one hitched a ride to work with me a few days ago. I was sitting in the break room eating my breakfast and one flew out of my lunch bag. Weird right? I was worried at first but now it's just an experiment to see how long he can live in there. For the record, he's still there.

-Bug Transporter

1 comment: