Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bonnie, We're Home

The poor dog was so excited to see us come through the door. Then the kid came in and you could literally see her face sink. It's a love hate relationship with those two. He feeds her chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, peas, etc off his tray but she has a bubble that he ignores.

We're back home and in our own beds. Don't get me wrong, I loved our vacation but that first night in your own room is pretty special. Yep, in our room and ready to begin our detox. We were looking forward to all of the fabulous seafood we would eat but now I'm ready to get back to normal. I'll have a water with that lemon, please!

One last random thought before I leave you. It's raining. And cold. The perfect setup for a Downton Abbey binge before the new season begins tomorrow night!!!  

Ok, I'm done. 

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment