Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thoughts

1.) A weird noise came from the bathroom again last night and then our driveway alarm went off on its own. I couldn't sleep.

D.) J sees a new pediatrician tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous for him. Well, I'm nervous for myself. I get weird meeting new doctors. My OB actually said one time, "Relax, I won't bite" because a rash had broken out on my chest from nervousness. 

f10.) The dog stinks. I'll pay anyone $5 and dinner if you come and bathe her.

K.) Where do the sock mates go? Do they get to the dryer and state "I hate this heat! I want somethin' better!"? 

16.) Another $5 for anyone who can name that movie.

I.) My Vegas trip is getting closer by the day and I can't wait to set J in B's lap and say "Bye, suckers!". 

73.) B actually compared me to Beverly Goldberg earlier today. Still trying to decide what I think about that one. 

e.) I want my car horn to play a song. I think the Golden Girls theme song would be great. Can you imagine laying on the horn in traffic and "Thank you for being a friend" coming out instead? 

And thank you for being a friend and listening to my random thoughts. 

-Vicky (clue for 16)

1 comment: