Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Crafts!!

It's cold today. I'm talkin' you couldn't convince me to leave if you offered a shopping spree at Hobby Lobby cold. Which is why it is good I went a few days ago and stocked up on some new craft projects.

First let me explain that I have a craft room downstairs in the dungeon. Well, it's sort of a craft room. It actually looks like a Crayola box threw up on my walls. Seriously. One wall is green, one pink, another yellow and finally, purple. Apparently those colors are motivational in a home gym which is what the room once was but it's nauseating in a craft room. Oh and did I add that there are gigantic mirrors on every wall? Some walls have 2! I'm over it so I decided a few weeks ago that I'm going to begin my own personal remodeling project.

I've moved everything to the middle of the room and the room actually looks worse than it did when I started. BUT, while I was pinning a ton of ideas on my craft room board on Pinterest (face it, this project will never get finished because I've got my perfect craft room on my Pinterest board) I found a clock that I had to make. You know, so I can tell time in the dungeon because I have no windows. Really, this room is hideous.


Isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen!? I'm pretty sure the buttons are all off and it probably won't ever give me the accurate time but let's face it, it will really be there for the wow factor. "Wow, W, you're great at sewing buttons." 

-Button Master

1 comment: