Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

The J

The little guy is hanging out with his grandparents tonight and I'm not sure what to do with myself. You would think I'd be dancing around the house ecstatic because there's no bath time and bedtime routine but it's actually the opposite. I miss him terribly and I end up looking through my phone at pictures and videos of him all night long. He's even spending TWO nights with the grandparents this week. I'll need to find new pictures by Friday.


Those rolls! I miss them!

Ok. Let's get serious for a minute. I'm an incredibly sarcastic person and so is B but I do know when I need to be serious. In my post last night, I used a phrase that could have been taken literally and for that, I want to apologize. I would never dream of harming this beautiful little person in my life. I love him so much so that there are times when we are discussing number 2, that I panic because I can't imagine taking the love I have for J and giving it to someone else. I can't imagine there's room in my heart for both.

I hope that those of you who read my blog get a little giggle at the end of the day. That's all I'm here for. Well, that and to read all of the Dove messages and own all of Old Navy's sleep pants.

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment