Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Ice, Ice, Baby


This is a tree outside the hospital I work at. This was right before I started climbing in the truck and slipped on the thick ice on the running boards, fell on the ground and rammed the door into the neighboring car. Oops. Luckily, the other car was already beat up so you really can't see it. 

Then I came home and started down the driveway. I accidentally side swiped a frozen tree branch and stopped before I hit the next tree. The truck took a lot of hits today. B decided that I wouldn't make it so he back the truck back up the driveway, while I held the trees back, and parked at the church. So I have an interesting hike ahead of me tomorrow morning.

I. Hate. Ice.

Now we're listening to trees falling in the woods, praying they will miss us. 

The best part of my day? J puckered up and wanted a kiss from me! The first time!! I don't even care that I kissed smith, bubble bath and soup on that tiny face. 

-Never Been Kissed

1 comment: