Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Inside My Head

My conversation with B went a little like this last night:

B: Whatcha blogging about over there?
Me: Not sure. Lots of thoughts.
B: I like reading your blogs.
Me: Really?! (All kinds of excited!)
B: Yeah. It's all the thoughts that go unspoken. The ones in your head I don't get to hear.

Well, here ya go, B. You asked for it.

~ I wonder what Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's marriage is like? Does she sometimes want to punch him in the face like most of us want to do to our own husbands?

~ How does B stand to trim his beard around his toothbrush? Um... ew.

~ Why doesn't J give me all of his sweet kisses like he does with B? Does my breath smell bad? It can't possibly be worse than his own.

~ Golden Girls Theme Song

~ I want to write a letter to the make up artists on the set of Modern Family and tell them, for the love of God, pull back Sofia Vergara's hair!!

~ I hope someone fed the dog today.

~ Who came up with Pinterest? They're total billionaires and now I'm sucked into yet another "easy as pie" idea I could have come up with on my own. Like, Snuggies. Seriously, how many times did you turn a robe backwards and wear it to stay warm?

~ Friends Theme Song

~ I wonder when 19 Kid and Counting will come back on?

-Thoughtless

No comments:

Post a Comment