Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Productivity

Remember yesterday when I mentioned that I had 6 straight days off? I thought I would be extremely productive and get a bunch of things done like, paint the craft room, sweep and possibly mop the floors, wash the clothes (I can't mix match socks any longer), deep clean the bathroom sinks (a small community has taken up residence on that spot) and maybe sort through the clothes J can't wear anymore. That's all down the drain because....

I FOUND A NEW CRAFT WEBSITE.

Yep, craftgawker.com has become my new obsession and I haven't moved from the couch since finding it. Of course, I still love me some Pinterest and Ravelry will always be my go to for crochet patterns but Craftgawker is straight from blogs and the patterns are FREE! Um.... I like free. I also love to see what people are making in their own time.

Also, we're up for some more ice tomorrow even though a lot of people are still without power. The B house has been very fortunate to have kept our power the last 3 days and have only lost a few pesky trees across our driveway. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who are still living in one room of their house due to a power outage. My thoughts also go out to the linemen (and women) who are working around the clock to restore power to all of those families. I am thankful for what you do and your work definitely doesn't go unnoticed. 

Does anyone suddenly break out in song to "Wichita Lineman" when they hear the word "lineman"? 

I am a lineman from the county. And I drive the main road. 

No? 

Now you will.

You're welcome.

-Lame

1 comment: