Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Worries

Isn't it funny what you worry about as a parent? J has taught me so much since he's been born but the number one thing is to not worry so much. For example, I'll never worry again about when a baby rolls over. J was never interested in rolling over until he learned to crawl and even then it was because he was on his back and knew he needed to be on his tummy to really get places.

Tonight was another worry that popped up. J was taking an obnoxiously long time eating his dinner so me and B were left with staring at him while he ate. Then B said this...

B: He doesn't blink a lot.
Me: Ok. Well, you don't blink a lot either.
B: I blink more than he does.

...

I guess the worry never ends.

-The Sane One

1 comment:

  1. Jack doesn't, blink much, so everyone can see his beautiful eyes

    ReplyDelete