Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Enjoy The View

Date night again! I promise, we're responsible and loving parents but grandma has a tendency to want to love him just as much.

Tonight's date night consisted of a ride to the mountains. B got a new bike and has been itching to take me for a ride. He said he chose it because he thought I'd like it too. 

Sure.

I was trying to get a good picture of my view but I've decided that without a wide angle lense and some yoga positions that would put my life at risk, those shots just aren't happening. But this did...


You're welcome. 

You would think I'm usually left staring at the back of B's head but I actually enjoy the view from the back seat. I get to take in the scenery without having to focus on driving. I have my own a/c system that I can control for my liking and if I want music, well then, I sing to myself without worrying about what others think. 

Your senses are all so aware on a bike. For example, tonight on the way home, we were given the pleasure of a lightening show in the distance but as we got out of town, the smell of wet pavement pierced our noses. Never something you want to smell two up on two wheels. But we made it without a drop of moisture. 

I will always treasure the times we get to spend on a bike. Our intercom system doesn't always work but when we get where we're going, it's like we had a conversation the whole way. 

-B's Passenger

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blast!
    So happy to hear he got a new bike!!

    ReplyDelete