Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Something Big

Today something big happened in the B house. No, M, we didn't find out we were expecting. Sorry for the disappointment. Let me tell you all about it.

First of all, I had a lunch date in the driveway with my little man.


He was so precious! He was so chatty and talked the entire time. About what, I have no clue but at least he's talking to me. We're off to a good start.

Next, I was able to sneak to the basement and work in the craft room.


Yeah. Looks like nothing new but behind the scenes is a new outlet for the antenna plug in. All by myself. It make me want to smash a beer can on my forehead. 

I let the little guy sleep in just a diaper for his nap. When he woke up, I found him with half his diaper pulled off. I decided to take advantage of my moment and set him on his potty.



He has to have a book to read. But it must have worked because when he stood up, there was poop and pee in the potty!!!! I was exstatic! We made up an impromptu potty dance and fist bumped and high fived our way around the house.

For dinner we headed to a neighboring town for a food truck and corn hole evening. 7 food trucks. My inner foodie went nuts! Food truck parks are great, aren't they? Where else will you get to eat a shrimp taco, curry chicken and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and not risk losing your table? My kind of dining.

When we got home, I stripped down a very tired J and placed him on his potty to see what happened. Poo in the potty is what happened!!!! That's right, folks. The potty dance is making an entrance in the B house. The best part? He knows when he's finished and when he isn't. He kept trying to get up but when I asked if he was done he said no and sat back down. I'm so proud of him but I hope it continues.

-W

1 comment: