Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hair Part Deux

This is it, peeps. The moment every curly hair sufferer has waited on. The day that you find your hair god and he makes you over.

I met mine today and he was amazing. I mean, you could feel the heat from his flames but he was still awesome!

His hero is Dolly Pardon (collage of pictures in his cabinet) and he played Celine Deon on the radio system over the salon. He talked about old things that I remember from when I was a kid and really made me feel comfortable.

The best part? "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men came on and I was instantly reminded of riding in the car with my sister when she got this tape. I think I'll download it.


This was the final result. I know it doesn't look like much but it is actually a huge change. He took off tons of hair and cut it dry instead of washing it first. 

Then he did a crazy styling procedure that I'm almost certain I'll never be able to reproduce even on my best day. 

This, people, is Walmart hair. That is, you look so good someone has to see it so you go to Walmart. Oh and you get a peach milkshake.

-Big Hair

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you remember that! I played the song for A. She said OMG and laughed.

    ReplyDelete