Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Guess Who

Guess who forgot their camera in the rush to pack up and leave for the beach? So guess who doesn't have proof of all the funny and cute things that occurred? Yeah, all of those are me. 

The beach trip is an annual trip that my family has done for almost 20 years. We started with a girls trip when I was in elementary school during spring break. That evolved into two trips with one being in the fall with the men folk. After I graduated high school, my mom started taking the grandkids. Now I get to go with my little guy and watch him brace the beach the same way I did when I was little. I hope we always make the Redneck Riviera an annual trip for my kids as well. 

Great trip overall. The ocean was like bath water, J really warmed up to swimming by the last day and I was able to finish one book and start another. Expect a summer reading list to come your way soon!

But like all good things this trip has to come to an end. The ride back home from the beach is always a quiet one. No one wants to go back to endless loads of laundry, work and long commutes but at least we have the memories and can look forward to next year. 

Until then...

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment