Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Silly Songs

J loves singing songs right now. And sometimes he dances so I don't mind singing the songs. Though, I will say, I'm getting a little tired of a few and I've noticed that some of the songs don't ever really end. They just keep going and going and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

Until you finally reach the end of the bus line for the Wheels On The Bus. That's when you move on to the Itsy Bitsy Spider and he continuously climbs up the waterspout while Mother Nature has different plans. Why is he climbing up the waterspout in the first place? Sounds dangerous to me.

J's new favorite is Down By The Station. He likes to pump his little fist when you get to the "puff puff choo choo" part. Which then begs the question, what's a "puffer belly"? Is that a fat joke for trains?

Some of life's questions may never be answered.

-Confused

No comments:

Post a Comment