Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ooops... Again

So I forgot to post last night. Oops. It was my best friend, K's, birthday so we went to dinner, a piano bar and a bar/restaurant/music venue for the night. A great time was had by all. 

I love our little town that we chose to call home almost 2 years ago. We walked to our favorite restaurant and had an amazing cheeseburger meatloaf that was out of this world. J even liked it! After that, the boys walked back home and K and I headed to the piano bar. The trick in our town is there are no "bars". Only restaurants with bars in them. Actually, we don't even have a liquor store. On of our favorites in this category is called Adam's and has a speak easy in the basement where a guy plays piano and takes your requests. I could seriously sit and listen to him all night. Next door was the music venue we went to. Again, they serve food like a restaurant but have a stage for different events. Last night was dueling DJs. Interesting but a ton of fun. 

So, I'm sorry for a missed post but mama needed a night away from the house. Don't worry, B left the dirty diapers for me to wash today. 

-Renewed and Refreshed

No comments:

Post a Comment