Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Playlist

I wish I had something interesting to report on but I don't. Unfortunately the stomach bug hit me last night and J has developed a pretty nasty fever and cough over the last few days. 

For those reasons, I thought it might be fun to show you what's hot on my iTunes playlist right now. 

1.) Uptown Funk- Bruno Mars
2.) Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
3.) Sugar- Maroon 5 (take time to watch the video)
4.) Moving Pictures- Corey Smith
5.) King Of Wishful Thinking- Go West (if you don't instantly see the opening scene of Pretty Woman when hearing this song, we're not friends)
6.) Let's Go Crazy- Prince (did you think Prince wouldn't make the cut?)
7.) I'm Ready- AJR
8.) Mean To Me- Brett Eldridge
9.) Listen For The Train- Corey Smith
10.) Make Me Wanna- Thomas Rhett

-Queezy

1 comment:

  1. Awww so sorry you got the bug!!

    6 out of 10 of your songs are in my top list...hilarious!

    Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete