Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Kisses

I've been able to pick up J from daycare lately and I've loved every minute of it.  I really enjoy all the love the babies give me when I walk in the room. I'm not sure why they do it, but every time I go to get J, I always squat down to his level to give him a hug, then all the babies (girl babies) walk over and talk to me. One little girl likes to cuddle when I walk in. Her name is E and I love her little hugs.


This captures exactly how I feel every time I see those kiddos.

But today had a little different spin. E walked over to give me a hug and while I was talking to her, J's teacher informed me that J and E were trying to kiss each other today. First of all, I think it's kind of cute but I also know he can't do this much longer. Second, I don't know what to do with this information. They aren't even two! How do you discipline that?

The story gets better. His teacher also informed me that my little player had a different love interest before E. E K was his first interest and she is currently out of school with her mom who is on maternity leave.

So we already have some commitment issues. Great.

-The One Not Kissed

No comments:

Post a Comment