Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Indulgences

Let me first say that I'm very well aware of the post I missed yesterday. The stomach bug has made its way through our house and last night was my turn. 

But don't worry. In between bouts with the porcelain throne, I had this entertainment.


Maybe the fact that I obtained them all on Friday should be a bad omen. But the magazines and the fact that The Golden Girls was on all weekend on various channels helped me get through my unwelcomed visitor. 

Here's to hoping your family missed the bug. And you're able to make the strawberry cheesecake bars on the Food Network magazine. 

-W

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see those magazines while I was there today. Must have been hiding them. Enjoy. Glad your feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally get it...I had it last week...looks like you were more prepared than me lol

    ReplyDelete