Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Girlfriends

Today is the last day of Staycation 2K15. I'm a little sad to see it go but also excited to get a break from our break. The Terrible Twos are really taking a toll on us.

Today alone, J ended up in "the chair" twice. He colored on the walls of the newly painted bathroom which he got in big trouble for and the other time he kept opening the oven drawer on my toes. After the second time in "the chair", I went over to him, gave him and hug and brought him to the sink to wash his hands for dinner. After we washed up, I told him to go to his chair for dinner. I meant his table chair but I didn't realize that we now have two chairs. He left the kitchen and proceeded into the living room and that was where he let out a hysterical cry. I ran around the corner to find him climbing into "the chair" and crying his little eyes out. So, being the emotionally unstable mother that I am, I ran over and cried with him.

Isn't it funny how you never feel confident as a parent? I'm sure I'm not the only one that lays in bed at night and things about all of the things I did wrong and how I should have acted.

We gathered ourselves for dinner and I thought we were in the clear..........

Until we Facetimmed with Maw Maw.

With J standing over my shoulder, I asked him who he would get to see at daycare tomorrow and with his precious self he said "E". He said the whole name but I like to only use first initials on my blog. Pick an "E" name and insert it where needed. I cried again. He's so precious but such a pill all in the same day.

I also tried to download some bathroom pictures but my computer tells me that I don't have sufficient space. Just one more thing to sort through and throw the junk away.

-W

1 comment: