Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Back!

So I was told that my short posts before bedtime aren't fun because they don't really talk about anything. But then I was told that those are the best. 

Well, I'm back and guess what?! TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!

Bring on pumpkin spice everything and colder weather!! And best of all.... Fall TV. Maybe I shouldn't be so excited but here are a few things I'm watching this season...

1.) Modern Family- this is by far the best show on TV. Period. Premier is Wednesday the 23rd.

2.) The Middle- I hated this show at first and then I went on maternity leave. I would watch ABC Family every afternoon and then The Midde would come on. At first, I didn't pay any attention to it. Now I can't et enough. Premiere is Wednesday the 23rd.

3.) The Goldbergs- Man, oh man. This is awesome. I was born in the 80's but didn't necessarily "grow up" in the 80's. Even still, half of my iTunes playlist is derived from the show. Premieres Wednesday the 23rd.

4.) Blackish- This one completes my Wednesday line up. I really didn't like this show when it started either but now I'm in love. Premiers Wednesday the 23rd.

5.) Scandal- Seriously. If you aren't on the Scandal train, you're missing out. We left with Olivia and Fitz on the White House balcony but I'm still, and always will be, Team Jake. Premiers Thursday the 24th.

6.) American Horror Story- Oh you haven't watched this one? Then why are you reading this? Go, get a Netflix account and prepare to not be productive for the next 3.673 weeks. The best part of this show? It's an anthology so each season is different. My favorite season so far is season 2 which was Asylum. This year is based in a hotel and will star Lady Ga Ga. This season definitely won't disappoint. Premiers October 7th.

So, there you have it. Now you know why I may be absent a lot soon. 

Happy fall, y'all!!!

-W

1 comment: