Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Videos

I think anyone can tell you, I'm not one to watch Youtube videos. I really can't stand them but sometimes you just need a giggle. Today wasn't too crazy of a day at work....

I take that back. Today was terrible but it could have been worse but on days like these, I feel like I need a good giggle before I go to bed. I've decided to share some of my favorites if you share some of yours.

Caution: A lot of the videos I watch are cat videos. *Shame*

1.) If you like cats, ducks and Roombas, check this one out.

2.) This one is timed with the music perfectly.

3.) I would freak out too if I saw those things on my floor.

4.) B had to throw in his two cents.

5.) Ok. So maybe I watch dog videos too..... that also star cats.

Your turn!

-Giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment