Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Shower

Tonight, like a lot of work nights, I took a shower with J. Sometimes it's just easier if I stick him in there with me to cut down on time. Tonight we were standing in front of the shower door and I had bent over to help him take his clothes off. He likes to attempt it alone but he hasn't been successful yet. I was taking off his shorts and he began to lose his balance. In slow motion, his hand kept creeping up my face until his finger was lodged so far in my nose, I'm pretty sure he cleaned out my sinuses. 

After we realized what had taken place, he looked at me, I looked at him and we both looked at his finger. He wrinkled his little nose, wiped the mommy snot on his belly and proceeded to get in the shower. 

Oh yeah, he's the one I'll live with in my old age. The future kiddos don't stand a chance. 

-Gross Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment