Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Alone

I have to work all weekend so B is camping and J is with the grandparents. That leaves me in the house alone til Sunday. These are some things I've learned so far.

1.) I would rather take a beating over folding J's tiny clothes.

2.) B goes through underwear quickly.

3.) Grey's still sucks and I'm definitely done watching. What's up with all the ridiculously sad story lines?

4.) I eat too much Chinese food.

5.) Golden Girls isn't always on the gay channel so it's best to look ahead on the TV schedule before planning a night around that.

Maybe there have been no lightbulb moments but it's the first time I've been alone in a few months so don't expect Einstein posts. I'm mainly just enjoying taking my time in the bathroom.

-Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment