Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Big 0-2

Oh man. That kid turned 2 today. I would get all sentimental but we had such a great birthday celebration. 

First of all, I got the proofs back on his school picture and they turned out great. I'll share those later.  For now, this is what I have...


I love that face more now than I ever have. For the record, he had pennies (candy) for breakfast and didn't even eat his dinner.

Then we opened gifts!



And he got a train track! I think he had a great time. I had to fight him to bed where we read the Happy Birthday book from Dr. Seuss. 

I'm more than ready to see what this next year has in store for us.

-W

1 comment:

  1. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
    Happy Birthday Sweet J!!!

    ReplyDelete