Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Retail Therapy

Where is Noah and his arc? It has seriously rained for 40 days and 40 nights. The pond in the front yard is so full that the water is spilling into the overflow pipe to keep from flooding out the yard. My main concern? The elephant ear bulbs that I planted this year are going to rot if it doesn't dry up soon. 

I felt so old walking up the driveway this morning, complaining about how my bulbs are going to rot. 

Either way, all of this rain has brought on some retail therapy. Why not, right? So we bought a new couch and chair. Sorry, 1/2 chair. 


Not a great picture but me and B are still fighting over his chair. I think it needs to be retired to the basement and he doesn't see thing my way. He'll come around.

-W

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!
    Where is the IKEA chair?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how old his "chair"gets, it will always be right there, in your way

    ReplyDelete