Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013


2013 is upon us and I'm super excited about it. I know I'm a little late on this post seeing how we are half way through January but better late than never... right? I'm excited because a lot of fun and exciting things are in the works already. This year we hope to buy a house or maybe make a decision on housing options, travel a lot more and celebrate our 2nd anniversary. I know it doesn't sound like much but I finally don't have work and school goals in my future.

We celebrated B's birthday a few weeks ago. I took him to a really cool restaurant here in Atlanta and I would recommend it to any one. It was the 57th Fighter Group Restaurant. The restaurant is set up like a World War 2 bunker complete with war news and updates over the speaker system in the bathroom. The best thing about the entire experience is that it sits about 100 yards from the runway of the DeKalb Airport so we were able to watch the planes take off and land. B loved it. Check it out sometime.

Then, B left for Singapore, Malaysia and Bangkok.... what an interesting time that has been. He's 13 hours ahead of us so we get a little confused on what day he is on, what day I am on and when I work next. His confusions are making me question my own work schedule. Can't wait for him to come back.

We have a trip to D.C. planned next month and our 4th trip to Vegas planned in April. Seriously, so excited.

Oh, I forgot to say, the picture above is from our cruise last year in Costa Maya.

I hope everyone had a great New Year and is just as excited about 2013 as I am!

-W

"Maybe next year, I'll start acting my age
Turn a new leaf over my wicked ways
Get a real job and start pullin' my weight
Only 365 days
Until I change my ways"
-Corey Smith



1 comment: