Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Dreams



I dreamt of pumpkin spice lattes last night while I was sleeping on the couch. Then B woke me up and told me to go to bed. When I laid down I couldn't sleep so I got up and watched scary shows on t.v. until he woke up again. It was during that time that I decided the blog needed an overhaul. Hope you are liking it!

I also looked up some Photoshop tricks too. Check this out..


I'm shooting my cousin's wedding this weekend and being that her fiancee is a baseball fan, I thought this would be appropriate.

I got two ant bites taking those pictures. They itch horribly now.

B is traveling again this week. He's headed to Orlando for a nerd convention. He was semi- looking forward to it until he remembered that Disney World is in Orlando and his flight would probably be pack with little people wearing Mickey ears. Good luck, B!!!

Did I mention I was having pumpkin spice lattes with Mr. David Beckham in my dream? No?

Happy Monday!

-W

2 comments:

  1. Love the new decor!

    And I'm with you ... good luck with that, B. ;) But tell him to suck it up cause he'll be on a cruise ship in ... less than 30, right??? JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm pumpkin spice lattes and Mr.Beckham and you didn't invite me?!? Lol
    Love the new look by the way!!

    ReplyDelete