Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

My Addictions



The past few days, a few of my addictions have been coming on a little stronger than normal and I feel that if I vent them to someone else, I won't have to deal with them on my own.

My addictions include, but are not limited to...

1.) Chick-Fil-A Peach milkshakes. I suggest you run out and get one soon because they're seasonal so they will go away soon.... the thought makes me want to cry. MOMMY!!!

2.) Fiesta dinnerware. Who doesn't love it?

3.) Princess Diaries. Who doesn't love a movie with Hector Elizondo? 

4.) That reminds me, Pretty Woman is also an addiction along with Steel Magnolias.

5.) Yarn stores.

6.) Fall festivals.

7.) Fresh sheets on my bed.

8.) Canoodling with Boo.

9.) Putting in fresh contacts.... seriously, I could do this all day every day.

10.) Cleaning my ears out... oh, have I gone too far? Sorry.

Have a great weekend and don't forget.... GOOOOOOO DAWGS!!

-W

1 comment: