Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome Back, Spring!

Hey everyone! Today is a big day because...... IT'S MY FIRST POST!!!! I started a blog last year while I was planning my wedding. B and I had a destination wedding at the beach so we thought a blog would be fun to keep our family and friends updated. Here's a quick picture.


Now I'm really excited to start a blog again. I had so much fun blogging before that I kind of missed it. I wanted to start earlier but after the wedding, we had to move back into our apartment and then I had to find my very first nursing job. Now that I've landed that and things have begun to slow down, I thought I would give it a whirl again. And I figured it would be fun to squeeze it in seeing how the world is supposed to end in December.

On this blog you'll find a few different subjects which include, but are not limited to, cooking, photography (amateur), Bonnie, random happenings in our lives and of course.... ME AND B!!!!!

Have you been outside lately? I'm not sure where you live, but here in the south, we've had a crazy winter. First of all, it never got stupid cold like it normally does and now we're in mid March and are experiencing temperatures in the high 70's. Silly mother nature. I took advantage of this beautiful weather and decided to snap some pictures of the tree outside our apartment.


Isn't it pretty!? I've also started my very small garden that will eventually grow on my porch. More about that another time, I'm currently doctoring on what I'm beginning to think is a pretty gnarly shin splint.

Any way, hope everyone takes advantage of the gorgeous weather and spends some time outside.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment